Unleashed at Charlton Park is a safe, secure dog walking facility where your much loved pet can run and be free.
Located a convenient distance between Charlton and Malmesbury just off the B4040, the area is available throughout the year in all weathers from dawn until dusk.
Enjoy the whole space to yourself for as long as you choose. £10 per session, each booking runs for 50 minutes but we welcome consecutive bookings.
The field benefits from a double gated lockable entry system, is fully enclosed with 6 foot deer fencing to keep large, agile dogs safe and smaller dogs unable to squeeze through the mesh.
We look forward to seeing you and your dogs wagging tails very soon!
For full Terms and Conditions please see below.
Terms and Conditions:
- By paying to use Unleashed at Charlton Park Dog Walking Facility, you (the Hirer) undertake to agree and follow all the site rules, terms and conditions and cancellation policy. Wilful failure to adhere to these terms will result in cancellation of future bookings. Charlton Park Estate, Charlton Park Farms, its subsidiaries and any and all legal benefactors do not accept any liability for any accident, injury or misadventure to property, persons or animals, howsoever caused, whilst using this facility.
- Charlton Park Estate will not accept any responsibility for the death, injury of any person(s) or dog(s) whilst using our facility. The user is strongly advised to insure your dog(s) and property appropriately for all eventualities.
- Commercial reservations for training, tuition or classes (one to one or group) can only be booked through the Estate Office.
- Each booking is restricted to the Hirer and is non-transferable nor can it be sold or sublet to any other parties.
- Payment secures your booking.
- Hirers must be 18 years old or over. Any minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Each booking is for a maximum of 6 dogs. There MUST be one adult per 3 dogs. Additional dogs may be requested via the Estate Office.
- All dogs attending the facility MUST be up to date with their vaccinations for leptospirosis, parvovirus, distemper and hepatitis. Please have a copy of the certificates with you or a Titre certificate.
- The hirer MUST inform Charlton Park Estate if their dog has been immediately unwell in any way before, during or after using the facility, or is suffering from a virus confirmed by your veterinary surgeon (for example, but not exclusive to; kennel cough, parvovirus, influenza, distemper, coronavirus, leptospirosis).
- If your dog is a rescue from abroad, do not visit until 14 days have elapsed after entering the U.K.
- The hirer accepts the risk that they or their dog(s) may sustain accidental injuries whilst on the premises and therefore accepts the responsibility to cover any personal or veterinary fees pertaining to you or your dog(s).
- Charlton Park Estate contractors or staff retain full permission to enter the premises to carry out inspections or essential maintenance during your booking.
- There is NO ACCESS permitted to any other part of the Estate either vehicular or pedestrian. The Estate remains strictly private.
- By booking and providing details you give Charlton Park Estate permission to send text and email reminders with a key code.
- Charlton Park Estate reserves the right to cancel the hiring of the facility. In the event of a cancellation, Charlton Park Estate will endeavour to reschedule the booking. No refunds will be given.
- Charlton Park Estate may have to cancel a booking due to adverse/extreme weather, should this occur Charlton Park Estate will attempt to contact the hirer in advance to reschedule.
Rules of Use:
- Each booking allocation starts on the hour and has a duration of 50 minutes. The user will not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your allotted time and must vacate the facility on or before the 10 minutes to the hour. This is to minimise traffic and not cause any disruption to any other customer.
- If the previous clients do not leave the facility promptly the hirer will contact the Estate Office 01666 822146.
- Field users will not let their dogs out of the car until they are ready to supervise and walk with them.
- Prior to use, field users should check the field to ensure there is no person or dog within it and that the fencing is secure. Any problems please contact the Estate Office.
- Field users agree to stay close to their dog/s at all times, and interrupt potential damage to the field and equipment such as digging.
- Field users will safeguard that noise nuisance is kept at an acceptable level during their session. Please be mindful of the Estates residents and neighbours.
- The field has uneven surfaces, obstacles and naturally occurring vegetation intended to provide stimulation and enrichment for your dogs. User discretion is advised. Any obstacle not fit for purpose or for the designated use of your dog will be clearly signposted. DO NOT use any marked structure.
- Smoking, BBQ’s and fires are strictly prohibited on site.
- All waste MUST be taken with you this includes but is not exclusive to any litter, dog toys (even broken ones) and all poo bags. THERE IS NO BIN PROVIDED.
- Water – there is a standpipe by the entrance. Please bring your own water bowl for your dog to avoid cross contamination. This water is suitable for your dog to drink but not suitable for human consumption.
- In the unlikely event that your dog(s) escape, please contact the Estate Office immediately on 01666 822146.
- Please note that all aversive training equipment is banned at Charlton Park, this includes, but is not limited to electric, spray or prong collars, rattle cans or corrector spray.
£10 per 50 minutes, additional fees may be payable for more than six dogs.
Booking via the website, commercial classes or training by request to the Estate office.