Please read these conditions carefully before entering our giveaway
Charlton Park Estate Social Media Christmas Hamper Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to **Charlton Park Estate** whose Instagram handle is @charltonparkestate and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/charltonparkestate or on twitter @CharltonParkEst. The “Prize” refers to **Charlton Park Estate Christmas Hamper** (e.g. One hamper containing a selection of edible gifts).
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by **9am** on **23rd December 2022**. One (1) winner in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter on **23rd December 2022** and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram, Twitter or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram, Twitter or Facebook by posting a selfie with one of the decorated Christmas Trees at the Charlton Park estate Christmas Tree Nursery and posting on your feed/page either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tagging Charlton Park Estate using; Instagram @charltonparkestate or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/charltonparkestate or on twitter @CharltonParkEst and liking our page/profile.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.